Looking for Family Holiday Destination..

Home Forums National Chat Looking for Family Holiday Destination..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ms. Michael

Hiya not going to the Haven Holiday Parks now. Just heard too many bad reports on them. My little boy is 3 and all he wants is mini golf. We’re looking for somewhere in Ireland or Britain for a long weekend. Taking the five month old baby too so preferably self catering. Anyone any suggestions.

scole1

i know of a place however it’s a privately owned mobile home on a farm well a field next to a load of cows, we’ve been before, the only downside it’s on a main road they have gates but have to be careful with little ones, but besides that where it’s located is great, the people who own it live across the road na dare very accomadating, they let us bring our ds who was 2 at the time over to see the pigs and hens etc, it’s near fishgaurd in wales, so you get boat to fishgaurd WALES and then it’s a few mins drive it’s called haverdford west (sp), anyway it’s got a little village down the road, lovely little shops handy for paper etc and chipper also fishgaurd has resteraunts too, and supermarket, so ya defo need car, but best of all there’s so much to do, it’s kinda near everything, a drive but not too far iykwim, there’s attractions like OAKWOOD theme park, Follie Farm (fab farm with loads and loads to do), there’s loads of other places to visit can’t think of names but there’s leaflets in the caravan anyway, and lovely drive, and the family are always happy to recommend places too….there’s a place near by too, Tenby, it’s a beautiful town, it’s where the welsh and english go on holidays there are caravan parks there not sure what way work if again rented out, but it’s beside the sea and a medevial walled town beautiful shops worth a day trip….or even stay…..
    if interested will see if they still do renting, was there 2 yrs ago and 2 years prior to that prior to having kids and was great both times different activities iykwim the first time round, and then coz i knew the caravan and what was there i felt happy about going there with ds….it’s a 2 bed caravan double room and twin room, and the couch in main area folds out to double bed…..

anyway if interested pm me and i will see if can root out info for ya….

rossylisa

theres trabolgan here is meant to be good for familys. tramore, kerry , i go to donegal every bankholiday to a small little town called downings it has a beach few bars arcades typical seaside place.then gorgeous drives and seanery castles and the likes . it is a gorgous place there is 2 hotels beach hotel and downings bay . there is a festival on the Aug bank holiday with loads to do.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.