Looking for an Au pair!

Home Forums Louth Chat Looking for an Au pair!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    sheena1974

Hi , i am looking for an Au Pair for my 2 year old son, and i wonder if anyone can recommend any agencies or give me their experiences with Au Pairs
    Thanks Sheena

Jedt
    Keymaster

Try contacting Edgewater college, they are very helpful, their link is: http://www.edgewater.ie/

Good luck.

Hey Sheena,

You can send a notice into us and we can pop it on the notice board if you like?

Alternatively, you can contact SK Dublin Au-Pairs on:

SK Dublin Au Pairs
    4 Market Square House
    Aughrim
    Co. Wicklow
    Ireland
    0402 94695
    + 353 402 94695
    http://www.skdublinaupairs.ie

Good Luck 🙂

Hi Sheena

We have mixed experience with Au Pairs.

We tried one ourselves but it didnt work out, Amelia our Daughter didnt take to her, it turned out she had very little experience with kids and it showed.

How ever my wife Sarah’s sisters all have Au Pairs and they are brill with the kids fit in to the family life very easily.

Its not for everyone you are opening your house up to another person so you do need space so that everyone is comfortable living together.
    There are saving to be made compaired to childminders but its not for everyone.

I can find out what agency we used but I know that most of the Drogheda based Au Pairs go the Edgewater College for english classes.

Good luck with it.

Gareth
    BodyRight

maggie91

Hi Sheena,

I’m actually an au pair, and I found a host family through aupair-world.net. Its a really handy site; you just enter your profile as a family and you can view the profiles of other au pairs and vice versa. It also provides all the information you may need for getting an au pair.

Goodluck!
    Maggie

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.