looking for an aquarium

Home Forums SWAP SHOP looking for an aquarium

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Sinprey

we have recently bought 2 goldfish and a pleko.my dh bought a small starter tank and regretted it as soon as we put them in to it. just wondering if anyone would have a larger one , lateral 3foot xabout 1foot. for saleas they are quite pricey in petshop.and starter one already cost45. thanks

yummymummy

Think my ma has one in her shed, why dont you ask her 🙂 I know she will be glad to get rid of it 🙂

Sinprey

thanks yummy. i will give her a text 😉

yummymummy

She on nights so dont hold your breath to get a reply till well after 5 hahahaha

Taylor5

If you posted this 6 months ago I would have given you one, all our tropical fish were dying and the cost of heating the water was massive….. so we cleaned it out and got gold fish (about 8 now) and we love it, great for calming a crying baby 😆 😆 😆

I did see on on gumtree or jumbletown

ltl

hi, saw a couple of tanks for sale on the ballbiggan market last sunday, might be worth looking[ down the back where the car boot section is ]. if you manage to get one and are looking for some more fish my female guppies have just had 50 or more babies and i will be looking for homes for some of them [ free of charge]. if interested pm me and i give you my phone number. im in laytown. regards veronica

Sinprey

thanks 4 d replies.ltl will wait and c how i get on with new tank before getting more fish but thanks wud b interested 🙂 . the little pleko died yesterday but to be honest ,think he was sick from day one,never seemed to feed and just stayed stuck to glass.i know they not meant to b big swimmers but he def wasnt right.im going up to c a tank nx wk in yummymummys mummys 😉 😉 and hopefully that suits.if not will chek out balbriggan.

yummymummy

Glad to be of assistance 🙂

babycam

Hi, I have a 2ft one for sale but there is a terrepin in it which might be a problem for you

Sinprey

😉 sorted,thanks yummy

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.