Looking for a secondary school to take USA student

Home Forums National Chat Looking for a secondary school to take USA student

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Happymammy

Hi girls

I am looking for some information for a USA student who has a visa etc to come to school in Ireland. She would be attending the transition year from Jan-June.

Any advice would be great ive looked up a number of websites but its very hard to find info on students from abroad coming to Ireland. :)

scole1

ask taylor she mentioned her neighbours kid did a swap with the usa dunno the school but they maybe able to help….

are ya llooking to get a student or just info to place the student…..otherwise try edgewater college if looking for a student

Happymammy

Its a girl coming to Ireland who will be staying with me and her parents are looking for her to attend transition year in a secondary school Jan-June 09 . 🙂

scole1

unless you contact some of the secondary schools and see if they’d take her on……but ask taylor she’d be able to give ya the name of the school that her neighbours kid goes to

Taylor5

Feck off Scole dont be giving my name out 😆 😆 😆 😆

The school is the girls school up near the graveyard in Drogheda…. for love or money I cant remember the name. The did a week exchange for transition students

libby

sacret heart

Taylor5

Thanks Libby thats the one, I just couldnt remember the name of the school or the graveyard

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.