Looking for a home for used Pram / Baby Chair / cot mobile

Home Forums Louth Chat Looking for a home for used Pram / Baby Chair / cot mobile

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ruthie

Hi!
    Am doing a bit of a clearout and I have some unwanted baby stuff that I would like to go to a good home. Am not sure if mothers want 2nd hand prams etc anymore. Does anyone know where best to leave my pram, baby chair, cot mobile? Womens refuge maybe? (where exactly is that located)? SVDP? They are in very good condition even after 2 children. I leave all 2nd hand clothes with SVdP in Trinity Street.
    Thanks for any advice.
    R.

libby1
    Participant

Womens Refuge – Lovely new building up behind the Pheasant Pub – beside Boys School – St. Marys Congress Ave

Ruthie

Thanks Libby! I will make my way up there at the weekend. Will be good to give it to those who need it. thanks for your help!
    R

libby1
    Participant

I got a message i think from superminder looking for these.

Ruthie

Hi Libby.
    I phoned Womens Refuge yesterday and spoke to the mgr Carrie. She would be delighted to receive anything in good condition. I was planning to pack everything up and deliver at the weekend. They also have a creche there so I was gonna give all the unused toys too. I thought this would be a really good home for them. Who is Superminder?

super minder

im her xxxx

i live in meadow view around the corner from refuse . was looking for baby chair and highchair are they got pet. xxxx

Ruthie

oh hello Angie (superminder!!). I am still using my high chair but I do have a baby chair. The 0-6mth type. Its a Mamas & Papas, Sunshine Safari range (in case your interested 😆 ). I know Meadowview. Do you want me to drop it around to you tomorrow?

super minder

that would be fab if your could im at 132 meadow view right accross from black gates of the grave yard top entrance.

xxx

Taylor5

Girls dont post your addresses or phone numbers on the forums, use pm’s for this…..

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.