Looking for a Cleaner

Home Forums Louth Chat Looking for a Cleaner

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

I’m looking for someone who would be interested in a cleaning job. We need someone to clean our house before we move in (prob. at the end of May-ish). It’s basically cleaning floors, bathrooms, windows and wipe down the kitchen and wardrobes. It’s a 4 bedroom house in Drogheda (not furnished yet). PM me if you are interested (with a quote if possible).

dino168

Hi muppet
    If u haven’t got anyone; I could recommend Instant Ironing; if u google instant ironing.com, u will get number. I used them a lot when I was pregnant with number 2. Were very professional, thorough and flexible.
    Hth..

Taylor5

I could get you the number of 2 russian ladies, they are BRILLIANT cleaners and very very quick, no messing or tea breaks

rossylisa

Hi just pm’d u my friends number

muppet

Hi there, I have to dig this up again. When I first posted this, we found someone, who helped us out. Unfortunately things got a bit expensive and we couldn’t use a cleaner for a while. Anyway, all my pm’s from back then seem to have gotten lost and I don’t have her number anymore. 🙄

Would someone be able to recommend a cleaner to me (again)? 😀

muppet

Anyone? 🙂

Jedt
    Keymaster

Heard good things about Elite cleaning services in Bettystown/Laytown area 087 923 8090

My aunt had someone clean her house after she got her bathrooms done up and the place was a mess with dust & dirt, so I will ask her for the number for them too for you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.