looking for a baby carrier

Home Forums SWAP SHOP looking for a baby carrier

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Hi girls Im looking for one of the rucksack type baby carriers, have one that ds2 (now 8months) goes into but it just the normal tomy one, looking for the bigger one that you put on your back…..
    Anyone selling one or even a brand that you would recommend

Almae

i have a baby bjorn carrier , its not like a ruck sack dont know if thats any addition ?

Taylor5

I think thats like what I have already. Im looking for the metal framed one iykwim, he is well over 20Ibs and I want to carry him on my back rather then on the front as its killing my shoulders

gcmcollie

Your best bet is probably ebay. The best brand is vaude. Great for trekking in the dunes following a toddler and a dog

Taylor5

Vaude thats great I’ll look for that brand, that is just what I want somewhere to shove the baby, him be happy and then free to run after the dog and 4 year old

pollytartt

HI Taylor, I would recommend the Ergo baby carrier-you can order then online, ebay sometimes would have them as well. They are a soft rucksack carrier (no metal) but you can carry the child on your front, your hip and your back. Babe is nice and supported and right next to you. They are expensive but can be used from around five months until the child is around two or too heavy for you to carry! All the best,
    Polly.

Taylor5

Oh that sounds great, ds2 is only 8 months and he is nearly 2 stone already…. very thin but very long, like the sounds of that one
    Thanks again will check it out

Kate

i dont have one to sell but have a p&teds one and its fantastic, also has a removeable hood part incase it rains, really useful in this country 😆

rossylisa

seeing one up in TK max dont know what price it was though. it was one of those big ones that you use for hiking ifykwim.
    we used one ( tomy) for dd when we wen to beach and walks in park etc it was great

Taylor5

Oh thanks Rossy will have a look at it, we have a tomy one at the minute but ds is getting sooo big, he is well over 20Ibs and only 8months old, thinking of walking the dog (off road) and for comfort would rather him on my back IYKWIM

angelmum

why would you be carrying an 8 month old on your back or on your front for that matter.only asking out of curiousity

Taylor5

When we walk the dog we go through the fields and through the forest in Townely hall, there wouldnt be a hope of getting a buggy into the places we walk, sticking babs in a carrier is the best option as we still have the freedom

Rossy went to tkmaxx yesterday and the carriers were all gone (29.99) so no wonder why at such a good price……. will call back in over the next day or so, thanks again

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.