Lookig for creche/playschool Dublin Rd Drogheda area

Home Forums Louth Chat Lookig for creche/playschool Dublin Rd Drogheda area

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    D11mam

Hello ladies,

My little girl will be 18 mnts old in Sept and I am looking for a local playschool or creche for her to go to in the mornings, Dublin Road Drogheda area. I’d really appreciate it if anybody can give me any recommendations. My son who is 4, will be starting school locally in Sept and up to this he has been in creche in Balbriggan, his creche is fab, but I don’t want to have to drive that far anymore. 40min round trip, twice a day, way too much.

any info appreciated.

D11mam

scole1

peter pan in bryanstown manor……

Wonderwoman

hiya

I second Peter Pan….my DD 14 months old goes there a couple of mornings a week, and she loves it! loves the girl who looks after her and she has a tendency to make strange! Lady who owns it is Adrienne and she is lovely!

Babs

Have heard nothing but good things about PP…go and have a look, and then go with your gut…it’s the only way!!! Good Luck!

siob30

If you are still looking for a place you should check out Wheaton Montessori Academy just off the dublin road in wheaton hall shopping centre it is a wonderful facility with very experienced staff.

super minder

i do 3 day playschool in meadow view mon/ tue /wed/ only small group of 4 kids just have one more place. 15 euros a morning 10 to 12.30 . does suit anyone trying to get other kids to school that way there getting full vaule and time in stead of rushing for 9am start.

angie 0851292400

Jedt
    Keymaster

My daughters go to a Naionra (Irish playschool) in Boyne Valley hotel. Its wonderful, they are learning lots of irish and the teachers are excellent. We are very happy with it….

It’s called Cead Ceimheanna (First steps) If you like, you can PM me for details

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.