lonely!

Home Forums Introduce Yourself lonely!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi everyone! Just wondering if anyone knows of any parent and baby groups or anything around drogheda? Baby is 8 months old and although she is great fun she doesnt talk 🙂 im home alone with her all day 6 days a week and i would just love to meet people in the same boat im kind of shy and dont have any friends with young babies ive searched the net for groups in town but their doesnt seem to be anything??

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks girls :) think i will come down to the laurence center on tuesday morning!!

Taylor5

Mumstown have a monthly met up in the Bagel Bar the first Tuesday of the month.

There is a nice playgroup in the church hall/cottage on the Dublin, i was mon, wed and friday at 10am to 12 but not sure of the days now

There is one in St Peters Friday mornings at 10

The old school in Donacarney is my favourite, 10am on Thursdays

Just to mention they dont run on the weeks of the midterm as parents would have older kids home from school

Jedt

The next Mumstown coffee morning is on next week, Tuesday 2nd April in Bagel Bar, Laurence Town Centre in Drogheda.Parking is free for Mumstown members and there is a play area for babies & toddlers and there is plenty of chat going on there.

It starts around 10am and goes on until around 12. Hope to see you there – there are always new mums coming in so please don’t be shy. 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.