Little Playmates Montessori

Home Forums Education Little Playmates Montessori

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mamacita

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about this school. I am thinking about sending my DS there and would love to hear any comments before making my final decision.
    Thanks!

MaryK

Hi mamcita, I haven’t heard anything bad about them, so that might be a good thing. There are so many of them compared to a few years ago. It would be great if you could do a trial hour with a creche.

libby

I known the girl who own’s this and runs it. I have cousins that go there. It is a long time on the go.

Definely recommend it.

Jackie26

Hi
    I’m new to all this just became a member. do you mean Playmates Montessori in Bachelors lane because I never heard of LILLTE playmates. Your best bet to to visit these places as you will get a good idea yourself from any visit. Playmates has a web site now playmatesmontessoir.com very much worth a visit. 🙂

mamacita

I actually posted this last year. I did send my DS there and he LOVED it. I felt they really taught him well. He was always coming home and telling me what they did and what he had learned. My DD never talked about her school or showed much interest in it when she went to Montessori at a different school.
    The school was very well organised and we received a monthly newsletter about the school and the children.

I really can’t recommend this school enough!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.