little kickers(football introduction for toddlers age 2-5)

Home Forums Meath Chat little kickers(football introduction for toddlers age 2-5)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ew09

i all,
    I am just looking for some feed back to see what all you mums out there would think about little kickers. little kickers is an hour long football session for toddlers age from 2-5. See http://www.littlekickers.ie. Would you be interested in sending your child for an hour of an introduction to football which is based around learning football, interacting with other children and improving their all round motor skills.

Regards
    EW

LANA
    Participant

hi iv a 2 year old & he loves football .so id be interested if its near bettystown or drogheda.i click that website but its no running.could you tell me more about it .

ew09

hi thanks for reply basically little kickers is football coaching for toddlers aged from 2 -5. its a basic introduction to football based around fun activities and games to do with football. its a 6 or 12 week course for around an hour a week and they get a little football kit and are coached by qualified football coaches.The link on my original post does not work but if you type it into your browser or search engine you will find it. Let me know what you think.
    Regards
    EW

gcmcollie

Hi, I too have a two yr old who loves soccer and w’d def be interested in something local, bettystown, Laytown, Mornington. Thanks

cc1234

HI,

Great idea!! I have a 3yr old that I’d defo enrol if around the Laytown/Bettystown/Mornington area!!

Jomoodar

HI

I HAVE 3 YEAR OLD BOY TOO, SDSHOWING HUGE INTEREST IN FOOTBALL LATELY, IN BETTYSTOWN LAYTOWN MORNINGTON AREA WOULD DEFINITLEY CONSIDER IT AT RIGHT PRICE!

sweetpea1979

hi

i have 4 year old that also enjoys a kick about……is this programme still around?!

Fabienne

I don’t know.
    But I went with my 2 kids, on sundays at the local GAA club (Bettystown).
    They had (season over for the winter) training adapted for the age.
    It was brilliant. Can’t wait for the season to start over (around march).

It’s gaelic football, not soccer. So if you’re really into soccer, it doesn’t do it, but if it’s for the kicking, running after a ball, that could do it.

Fabienne

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.