Liquitab expolded all over me – smell is so strong!

Home Forums National Chat Liquitab expolded all over me – smell is so strong!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • #16269

    A fairy liquitab exploded on me as I was loading the washing machine earlier (see, no good comes from housework!)

    Despite alot of scrubbing, I still smell like I work in a laundrette. Its so flipping strong – I cannot get rid of the smell.

    Dousing myself in Chanel allure now and hoping that might help.

    Otherwise, I’ll be smelling like a big bar of soap all day.


    Hate the things after Oisin burst one & it went in his eye & mouth…. On the other hand, might set your DH’s pulse racing!


    Not likely – I think he has an allergic reaction to the washing machine – at least that must the reason why he never goes near it???? 😆 😆 😆


    Btw – about these liquitabs, I was chatting with someone from the poison control centre in Beaumont hospital and they said these are extremely dangerous to children (and adults too) and that if ingested or if they get in the eyes, you should seek medical help immediately.

    If swallowed, they are very very dangerous and there can be nasty effects for up to 3 weeks. So make sure to keep them well out of reach of children at all times.

    if it can squirt all over me so unexpectedly (and me being a supposedly responsible adult 🙄 ), then it can happen easily with children if they get their curious little hands on them.


    Yeah, Consumer show on RTE did piece on them (my moment of fab!)


    i saw that piece Pookie
    It happens so easily too – dd2 ate a dishwasher tablet thinking it was a sweet – through the wrapper and all!!!!!


    Are you still smelling of a laundrette Sabbi?!?!

    Oh yuck Munchin!!!!!


    The smell of that burst liquitab may forever be ingrained in my nostrils 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.