Link for Midweek show!

Home Forums National Chat Link for Midweek show!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the kind feedback following last night’s Midweek show on TV3.

Here is the link if you would like to have a look, it’s about the costs of running a household and some of the ways that savings can be made.

http://www.tv3.ie/3player/show/192/61031/1/MidWeek

Dave.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Dave,caught you on the show, you came across very well.The funny thing is I had imagined you to look different!…..isn’t it funny how you imagine how a person looks like based on their posts.

Financial Companion
    Participant

Thanks Haileysmum, hope I didn’t dissappoint you too much 😆

Let me know if I can be of any help 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ha Ha Dave 🙂 …….yep if I ever need financial advice ill be in touch thanks

Jedt
    Keymaster

Dave you came across really well and you looked great too. Definitely not just a face for Radio!

How did you get on with Nora, I think she is very nice and is good in that role. Bet its the first of many appearances! Well done. 😀

Financial Companion
    Participant

You’re too kind Sabbi! Nora was grand but with the sudden change of running order that night (they ran with the RTE salaries and pushed us back to the following week) it got a bit hectic so wasn’t talking to her for too long.

Yeah, hopefully it’ll lead to a bit more, I got some very nice feedback from them a few days later!

Anonymous
    Inactive

And if anyone has any financial queries, feel free to ask Dave. He has been giving great advice on Mumstown to our members for a few years now and we always get great feedback about him.

Financial Companion
    Participant

Thanks Admin, you’re very kind!

If anyone would like the free excel budget spreadsheet to keep track of their monthly spending, just email me at info@financialcompanion.ie with "Budget" in the title.

Dave.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.