Lily Allen loses second baby…

Home Forums Pregnancy Loss, Bereavement & Depression Lily Allen loses second baby…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Poor Lily Allen, she suffered a miscarriage on her first pregnancy and now, it was revealed today that she has just lost her second baby, at 6 months pregnant.

Feel so sad for her, there was a terrible media backlash against her when she lost her first baby, I hope she is treated more kindly this time around.

So devastating for her and her partner. Very sad. :cry:

rossylisa

😥 😥

charmer

Ah devestating. My heart goes out to her.
    God bless her and her family…..

Taylor5

OMG! The poor girl, omg that is just so so sad. i did hear on the radio this evening but i missed who they said it was, God that is terrible. Its so hard to have a loss in the early days but at 6 months 😥 😥 😥 😥 😥
    That girl is very very fragile cant see her being able to cope with this massive loss

Jedt
    Keymaster

It is devastating and I hope she has lots of support from her family and friends to get her through it and her partner too, it is a huge loss for him too.

It is so hard to lose a baby but to lose a second one and at such a late stage….its just heartbreaking. So sad for them.

Taylor5

I know you dont have your baby until its in your arms… but at 6 months you do kinda feel your on the home straight
    My heart just breaks for her.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.