lifestart programme

Home Forums National Chat lifestart programme

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    scole1

hi girls just seeing has anyone or is anyone involved in this programme is so how you finding it??? i saw an advert in the paper the other day and phoned up about it have a girl coming to talk to me 2moro about it…what they had said was each month they do an activity sheet for you to do with the child they give you a check list and then you tick off what your child development is and each month there’s something new, like behaviour feeding etc…it’s from new born to 5years so will let you know what they say when come 2moro…..but if anyone knows about this please post dunno if free etc…but thought hey why not

kcireland

I did this with my youngest for 2 years .. it is nice to have the visit and the monthly updates are very informative and helpful! Would totally recommend. If anyone needs contact numbers you can PM me.

scole1

well the lady was came out today lovely woman…..gave info as reagrds what about, it sounds fab and great to have that support network there it’s going to be a great asset to have and great to know what or not doing right….they give advice to you and each month there’s a cheklist of how you got on…..girls if have kids great to have such support, they advertised in the drogheda leader in the community notices….contact number 9842078 looking forward to the programme…

Taylor5

I have someone calling to me Next Monday, I think its a great service and the fact its free is wonderfull.
    I find I dont have family around and sometimes question if Im doing the right thing with ds. This is someone who will see ds in his natural enviroment and cant wait for it to start.

Would love some feed back from other mothers involved

newgirl

sounds very interesting. i would really love to get involved. can you tell me who exactly runs it and what do i need to do exactly?

thanks in advance.

Taylor5

Its run by the hse (please correct me if Im wrong) and they have a few groups around the country. I works with kids from 0 to 5 years old. All you have to do is call the above number (in scoles post) they take you details and arrange to call out for a visit. As the girl who spoke to me said, we get thrown in at the deep end regarding babies and learn as we go along, this is there to help us along the way.

newgirl

that sounds exactly like what i need. thanks so much for the info. i’m definitely going to call them tomarrow.
    i’ll let you know how i get on.

thanks a million again.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.