Lelly Kellys shoes

Home Forums National Chat Lelly Kellys shoes

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Happymammy

Hi

Where can i get the lelly kelly shoes, my dd is having panic attacks everytime they come on the tv and if she doesnt get a pair i think she will just rob them off the feet of another poor child in her montessorri!! :lol: :lol:
    All im getting is ‘ mom they are soooo pretty and i will have princess feet if i can wear them’ just one pair pleeeeaaassee!! :roll:
    She never asks for anything off the tv or really shows interest in anything like that before so we where gonna buy her a pair and give them to her as a present from the new baby.

happymammy

the shoe wharehouse on the dundalk to castleblaney road do Lelli Kelly shoes – take m1 to the north dundalk exit and go left off the motorway
    – continue straight towards Castleblaney and the shoe warehouse is on the left (about 15 min from motorway)

Taylor5

Izzey and Co sell them, they are down the end of meat market lane… the back of Pennies across from the undertakers

Jenny!!!

im not sure of the name of the shop but its accross from aib bank on the corner, just before you go up the lane. They have lovely ones in there??

Taylor5

yeah thats izzey & Co across from the AIB.

Jenny!!!

thanx i dont know anywhere up here, am terrible, only know that one cos i got ds communion shoes there and we were lookin at the lelli kelly’s, they are so cute.

Taylor5

I get all my ds shoes there, he has very wide fitting feet and they are great, there is a blonde Drogheda girl and ds loves her….

Happymammy

Great stuff will pop in there tomorrow thanks i know that shop i got her xmas shoes in there didnt think of them! 🙂

Taylor5

They have a HUGE stand in the middle of the shop you cant miss them

happymumblemum
    Participant

take 60 bucks with you too 😆 😆

Taylor5

60 sure thats the price of a normal pair of shoes, welll I alway end up paying 50 euro or so

Yvonne

DD loves the ad on telly and keeps telling me that she wants a pair, but I don’t think she will be getting them, don’t like them at all….

Taylor5

I dont like them either, sure they would look silly on a boy 😆 😆 😆
    As for the adverts I do feel like putting my foot through the tv, i have to switch over 👿 Dont like the idea they get free lipgloss and makeup, the shoes are only for kids…. I wouldnt let a daughter of mine wear makeup as a toddler or young girl. God I sound like my father 😳 😆 😆 😆

Yvonne

I felt the same until I had a daughter!! 😆 E would get her hands on my make up and has ruined a few things on me, 😈 , so when we were in England I got her a small set, she was over the moon and said she was a big girl like Mammy!

joey_rudd

the ads for them have you listened to the song its saying your only cool if you have those shoes!
    what message is that for kids, plus the little girls are made up like those pageant princesses….thats just wrong…and yes i’ll be like that with my girls too

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.