Leitrim Mummy(but from Drogheda) new to this site…

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Leitrim Mummy(but from Drogheda) new to this site…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there, moved to the west from drogheda :cry: , and i have no family near or friends so i am a internet nut now!! :roll: ha ha
    Hope to meet new friends and even new play buddies for my rug rats :lol: a girl of 4 years and a boy 2 years old.
    Looking forward to chatting.
    :D

joey_rudd

hi there lawlesses
    welcome to the site, i have a 4yr old girl 2yr old boy 1yr old girl and a 7month old girl too

Anonymous
    Inactive

hi there lawlesses
    welcome to the site, i have a 4yr old girl 2yr old boy 1yr old girl and a 7month old girl too

O my goodness you have your hands more full than i do!! 😯
    are you in leitrim or drogheda

babycam

Hi, Welcome, been using this site for a few months now and its just brilliant, great way to meet people

sam 😀

joey_rudd

hi there lawlesses

O my goodness you have your hands more full than i do!! 😯
    are you in leitrim or drogheda

i’m in drogheda, alway lived here 🙄

scole1

welcome lawless welcome to mumstown lliving near drogheda …. hopefully there’ll be more mammies from leitrim on soon, but come and have a giggle and if you find out any info regards anything happening in leitrim post up you never know you may be on…..but enjoy

angelmum

hi law-less,welcome to mumstown.looking forward to hearing your opinion on all subjects we discuss here on the site.you wont be bored.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Welcome!! Great to see mammies getting in the chat from all over Ireland – hopefully you’ll have your own little bunch of Leitrim mammies to meet up with for coffees and baby talk soon….

Just spread the word and tell them to log on too!! We have get together in Drogheda and Co Dublin now too. Leitrim won’t be far behind I’m sure!!

lisaconlon21

im new 2 dis my self hope’n 2 get sum tips i hav a 4 month daughter 😀

Molly01

Hello there,

I just joined the site last week, been meaning to do this for ages. I have a 15 month old little girl. I went to the mother and toddler last friday morning in the Lawrence Centre, it was really great to talk to other mums. Always nice to get to meet new people!

S. 😀

Jedt
    Keymaster

Molly, glad you had fun at the parent & toddler. Next month SunshineOrla is doing a little baby massage demo for any mums & dads who want to give it a go and also, there will be style tips from a personal shopper in the centre too. As well as the usual free nibbles and 4 hours free parking. Hope to see you there again…

Lisa – where are you from? Let us know and we will be able to point you in the direction of a meet up near you hopefully!!

Hope you are enjoying chatting, please let your friends know about us, the more mums and dads, the better the chat will be!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.