Learn Irish at mother & toddler group

Home Forums National Chat Learn Irish at mother & toddler group

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Just to let some people know i found out last nite that there is a mother and toddler group every monday morning between 9-10 at Gaelscoil an Bhradáin Feasa, which is currently in St Colmcilles GAA in Pilltown.

There are a few mothers who got for the criac and try and speak to each other in Irish. Cant go myself because of work, but for anyone thinking of sending their kids to a Gaelscoil, could be a way of learning a coupla focail.

I think the girls name is Ailish that runs it sorry but dont have any phone numbers.

Taylor5

Monday!!! I was told it was Tuesday….. will ring and confirm this. The only reason why I remember it was Tuesday as I have a playgroup at 10 and I was saying I could do both, but would just be a bit last for the second group

mamacita

I think they had it on Tuesdays for a while but have changed it to Mondays. I can check for you if you like Taylor.

Taylor5

Oh that would be great Mondays would be sooo much better for me. Did anyone see Des Bishop on the late late speaking Irish, he would put the Irish people to shame

scole1

that would be great if it was a monday give me a reason to do something….coool…..girls do your detective work and let us know

scole1

just saw advert for des bishop programme starting next thurs rte 1 at 10.25pm in the name of the fada him in conemara should be interesting….

kasia

where is pilltown???? i would be interested in learnign a bit of irish myself. my dd knows few words already down to watching "Dora" on tg4 😀

mamacita

Head toward Julianstown on the Dublin Road. Take the left past the Grange Rath Turning (past the Europa hotel,) the school is at the GAA about 2 k down the road on the left. There is a sign for it, but it is often turned around so you just have to keep your eyes peeled for it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.