LeapPad anywhere???

Home Forums National Chat LeapPad anywhere???

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Emmms
    Participant

My daughter just decided she wants a leapPad 4 xmas. Went looking today but none anywhere. Smiths and Argos might be getting some in some but have lists of people waiting. Anybody know where 2 get one???

dervy

I know Tesco have it on their system that they stock it,I don’t know whether they actually have it in store!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Our daughter looking for one as well, not on littlewoods but they seem to have it on Amazon but its 40 quid dearer than Smyth’s and to be honest, I want to buy it somewhere I can take it back if it breaks (which is likely if my 4 year old gets her hands on it)

I spoke with Smyth’s and they say they are aiming to have them in stock at end November so hopefully in next week or so they will come in.

If I hear anything more will keep you posted…

Taylor5

A mum told me she was told the 9th of Dec is when they expect their order in, she was told to check the site and reserve as soon as they come in.

Think they are top of the santa list this year

chewieodie
    Participant

Just in case you folk don’t get sorted…. I have to say the Amazon customer service has been second to none with me. I have returned items in the past, and no issues whatsoever. I know you want to buy locally…. but just in case you are left stranded. And if all else fails…. go for the explorer… different "shape" but same principal… and the games are the same… and also way cheaper… 🙂

Taylor5

Im going up North on Saturday if thats any good to anyone?

Jedt
    Keymaster

Its 40 quid cheaper at Smyths than Amazon so I’ll hold off for now and wait. Christmas is still a month away so am not worrying yet!

Emmms
    Participant

My friend got me one in toys r us in the north last night. She said they had a few but were flying out. I’m delighted – another thing off my list.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.