Le Cheille Education

Home Forums Louth Chat Le Cheille Education

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

anyone heard of Le Cheille Education Primary School in Mornington/ Baltray Road? I checked the website but I can’t figure out what kind of school it is. A mother told me today it might be a kind of school i am looking for. I just need to know whats the difference between those schools and ordinary primiary schools.

Thanks, Amy

mamasnake

hi
    its a multi denominational, co educational, child centred democratically run national school.
    My eldest is starting this september!

cathmc1

My six year old girl is in Senior Infants and my 8 year old boy is in second class. Le Cheile is an Educate Together school.

All Educate Together schools are run with the same ethos – as the earlier post says – multidenominational, co-educational, child centred and democratically run.

Check out the Educate Together website – http://www.educatetogether.ie. You should be able to find all the info u need there.

I am really happy with the school but more importantly the kids love it. The teachers have a real interest in developing each individual and they are very approachable.

There is also a lovely feeling of community and parents are very involved in fundraising and other aspects of the school.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.