laytown playground

Home Forums Meath Chat laytown playground

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    scole1

see laytown playground is supposed to be opening 12th march, will be nice to have a playground nearby…..

CC

can’t wait – or should i say my toddler cant wait!!. i hope its well looked after and respected though. 🙄

Biddy

Cant wait for this to open too.My kids keep asking me to drive past it to see if its nearly ready. 🙂

scole1

it’s opening 2moro say it will be jammed but i do hope that it is looked after and that bored teenagers don’t destroy it, as they no doubt one day will be parents and regret it…..here’s hoping….

scole1

went down today thinking it would be open but still doing last bits to it, i asked the workers they said they’d be ready by monday, so looking forward to it…

Jomoodar

hi its due to open on 2th now , apparently!!!

Jomoodar

sorry meant to say 25th !!

scole1

aahhhhhh flaming meath co.co……what a joke, there’s not that much to do for god’s sake been keeping an eye but driving me nuts….did ya see there’s hardly any car parking spaces which no doubt will be taken up by people going for the train, i think clampers should be out…..

mum2

hi all…
    apparently it is open!!!!!!!! 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

have been going down since last thurs to check…. looks great!

scole1

what really you’re joking i’m gonna check 2moro after i drop ds to playschool then if it is and not foggy out i’ll head down, it’s so annoying they say one day it’ll be open then keeps being pushed up so please fingers crossed it’ll be open will let ya’s know 2moro……

delly

Went down yesterday and it really has some great things for our kids.

One downside however is that when I arrived there was about 15 scumbags jumping over everything and trying to break one of the things on a big spring by bouncing it back and forth. They then moved on elsewhere

I noticed there are 4 security cameras, but the railings are quiet small so anybody could jump in if they wanted.

When I think of the scum that wrecked the train station recently, I start to get a little nervy.

scole1

that’s bad that really is a disgrace it’s only opened yet the scumbag locals want to destroy it, for god sakes, then they wonder why there’s feck all available in the community….will have to see what it’s like and take a trip down….

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.