Laurence Town Centre!

Home Forums Louth Chat Laurence Town Centre!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

What a great night for customers put on by the Laurence Town Centre yesterday evening! All the shops had fantastic offers and deals and the atmosphere created by Susan and the team in LTC just made it special!

I really hope that many of those who attended remember to make LTC part of their shopping experience in the run up to Christmas :wink:

For anyone that didn’t get to our stand and has any questions about their financial planning, please feel free to contact us.

Dave.

munchin
    Participant

didn’t make last night as had college BUT have been for the last 2 years and it is a great evening.

Wanted to say though i was in the centre on Saturday and well done again on the beautiful deocrations – thought they were beautifully elegant 😉

Jedt

I am raging I was so busy – I wanted to get into all the shops and buy the stuff on special offer!! The mammies were coming over to me and showing me all their fab purchases and I was mad jealous!!

Great night – lots of happy shoppers wandering about, great music, great atmosphere all round.

Well done Susan, Ciara and all the Team at LTC, brilliant job as always!! 😀

And thanks to Bagel Bar for the yummy treats,that filled me up and kept me going all night!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.