Late Late toy show on tonight

Home Forums National Chat Late Late toy show on tonight

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Happymammy

Hi

Just reminding you all the toy show is on tonight…

ed1
    Participant

I cant wait. Had hoped to have my tree up but didnt get a chance.

Taylor5

Oh that fool make my blood boil…. I wont be watching pat the plank thanks very much.

I will watch the repeat on Sunday 🙄 😳 😳 😳 Bring Gaybo back for the toy show he was much better with the kids then that dry shite (hard to believe the man has young kids himself)

happymumblemum
    Participant

Could be worse…could be Gerry Ryan sliming round the poor kids 😆 😆 😆

Dancers from the older section of D’s dance group are gonna be on it 1st part section 4 apparantly.They are a hip hop type group..fit kids/fit teens

yummymummy

J is in his dads 🙁 but ill still watch although i cant stand pat kenny either!! he’s a dope!!!!!

flick between that and im a celeb:)

munchin
    Participant

hiya watched it while trying to write xmas cards – was alright nothing amazing me thought

scole1

watched it too, ds was up with daddy when got in from pigging out…was alright nothing amazing, thought the pikey twins were halarious…..

ed1
    Participant

Would have loved to have been in the audience, they seemed to get loads last night.

I actually enjoyed it this year although i cant stand Pat.

joey_rudd

i watched it for a few minutes because dh had it on, i got bored after 30 minutes then went to bed instead

libby1
    Participant

We didn’t think it was that good ….

The audience did well though..

scole1

they did really well, flaming nora’s a cool phone. an mp3 player, hampers toys etc….wish i was there….

munchin
    Participant

yeah was wishing i was in audience too – was wondering how they were going to carry all their goodies home!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.