Late Late Toy Show

Home Forums National Chat Late Late Toy Show

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Are you planning on watching it tonight???

Hope its a good one, our kids (and to be honest, us parents too!) are super duper excited about it!!!

What is it about Ryan Tubridy in a ridiculous jumper and kids being silly and cheeky on air that makes us all get big soppy smiles on our faces.

I don’t mind admitting it but I love this show each year. Its old fashion yet special and it makes me feel happy – and in these difficult time, there aint nothing wrong with that. :D

Jedt
    Keymaster

The theme tonight is Mary Poppins, so hope you’ve all learnt the words to ‘Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious’ !!! 😕 😕 😕

mammycool
    Participant

The toy show has always been the start of Christmas for me. Been watching since I was small. 2nd year watching with the kids – though dd does not last too long.

munchin
    Participant

i was out last night with 7yr old, didn’t want 2 late nights so we recorded it and curled here this afternoon to watch it – they both (and me) loved it – think Ryan gets better every year

chewieodie
    Participant

I also recorded it…. just too late for my two… they’d have been in a coma….
    So, we watched on Saturday morning, snuggled up on the couch, and Smyths catalogue on the lap…

And Ryan singing! Fair play to him! x

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.