Late Late Toy Show

Home Forums National Chat Late Late Toy Show

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    happymumblemum
    Participant

Loved the show… ds1 stayed up for the whole thing, we did have icecream and coke drinks so im sure that helped :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tubbers did a briliant job and ALL the kids were lovely, not you annoying child unlike the kids gaybo and pat picked….. The Twins at the start were brilliant… and loads of great giveaways

happymumblemum
    Participant

Woo hoo, looking forward to this…cosy night in..on very early in the year though..our tree was up last year when it was on….

Anonymous
    Inactive

thats the big debate isnt it….is it the Toy Show without the tree 🙁

Taylor5

yeah i know… it was late but then you have mothers giving out saying its too late, i was to go out tonight but no energy… going to flake and let my boys look after me and feed me treats 😆 😆 😆

julymam

Looking forward to a nice cosy night in tonight in front of the fire watching the Toy show 🙂 🙂

Anyone have their tree up yet? We’re prob gonna put ours up during the wk next week cos hubby is on a wks holidays…can’t wait 😀

happymumblemum
    Participant

1st saturday in December for us…same every year.

Financial Companion
    Participant

If the government can chop and change how they spend our billions, then surely we should be allowed be selective on when we put up the Christmas trees! lol 😉

Apparantly Ryan Tubridy is going to sing tonight? 😯

It’s Friday night and the toy show is on,
    thoughts of nama and government are gone,
    kids are allowed to stay up much later,
    and Mammies can let someone else be "waiter",

All mumstown girls have earned the right,
    To chill during the late late with a nice glass of white,
    Or a glass of red if that’s more to your taste,
    And when the bottle is opened, let none go to waste!,

with chocolate treats served while you put your feet up,
    or savoury tortillas with some dip in a cup,
    if more discerning is how you feel,
    cream cheese with smoked salmon topped with grated lemon peel,

As you watch through kids eyes the billy barry dancers.
    and spot the guests of celebrity chancers,
    May one of you find out that you have won,
    The big cash prize and a trip to the sun!!

Enjoy 😆

Taylor5

Ah thats lovely…. cant wait now, dont mind missing my night out now

Jedt
    Keymaster

My 7 year old announced yesterday that the toy show is on tonight and that everyone in his class is watching it – I asked how he knew it was on (I had forgotten about it 😳 😳 ) and he said his teacher told him!!

Its a tradition in our house to watch it each year, admittedly the kids will not be getting many toys this year but its still great fun to watch and usually there are some good guests on.

Looking forward to it, Reckon the 7 and 5 year olds will last but the 3 year old will struggle to make it to 10pm…she is not able for late nights!!

Hope Jedward are on…they liven up any show!

munchin
    Participant

not a hope mine will make it to 9.25pm (when we were on holidays both girls were asleep in buggies by 9pm lastest), my niece & nephew are staying tomorrow night so i’ll put it on sunday morning for them all.

beams

Yeah we will watch it too on Sunday – my pair are too small to stay up but i can imagine the thrill of being allowed to stay up late…. 😀

Jedt
    Keymaster

I thought it was great and he did a good job. was that him singing at the very start of the show, before the little fella started?

our 7 and 5 year olds lasted but the 3 year old faded half way through and we had to take her to bed. A really nice night with the kids a- apart from them constantly asking ‘can santa bring me that?’ ‘and can he bring me that….’ 😆

Maria30

Really enjoyed the show, thats the first one in yrs I would have said was good.

There are some talented kids in Ireland too 😀

Taylor5

Really enjoyed the show, thats the first one in yrs I would have said was good.

There are some talented kids in Ireland too 😀

im the same, he did such a good job, but did find him a bit rude to the kids at times… the little girl trying to sing and he was sticking his finger into her face…. come one Ryan she was doing her party piece, other than that loved the whole show.
    Did anyone notice the face on Edward on the clip for some on the rides in Disney? 😆 😆 😆

Maria30

Thought he was a bit rude when the little girl was singing alright. I know they would be tight for time but he did cut off some of the kids when they were doing their little pieces. Maybe next year they should have less of the McFly’s etc and just concentrate on the kids and toys.

Was hoping to win that prize to Florida and had the €20,000 spent 😆 😆 😆

Hope the man that won it enjoys it and has fun spending all that money

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.