Late Late Show

Home Forums National Chat Late Late Show

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    libby1
    Participant

Anyone listening to the abuse case
    It is awful…

Bring tears to your eyes…. its horrible

rossylisa

i have this on so sad..

sick bastard how can any mother and father put there child through this

Taylor5

I know its a shocking case!!!!The mother was just as bad as the father…. I think about 3 kids from that family killed themselves, very very sad!
    Brave woman

Jedt
    Keymaster

I only saw the start of the late late last night, thought the 3 former nuns were very good but I’ll record it on Monday night when the repeat is on to see it all.

I missed Ardal O’Hanlan too – he can be quite funny and we all definitely need a laugh at themoment.

Almae

its was deeply disturbing , i know when this hit the news a few yrs back and the inquest of baby Noeleen came out I was horrified as to how the mother killed her own grandchild, and then to blame the daughther for not staying away from her father. Sick Ba*&*rds.

Taylor5

its was deeply disturbing , i know when this hit the news a few yrs back and the inquest of baby Noeleen came out I was horrified as to how the mother killed her own grandchild, and then to blame the daughther for not staying away from her father. Sick Ba*&*rds.

Well said 😈 😈 😈

Happymammy

I second that almae! Very sad both me and the dp where disgusted and it brought us to tears! Just the mental image of it, an 11 yr old giving birth then her mum doing that then her father raping her again before she has even healed from giving birth!!! NASTY CRUEL MURDERING BA*TARDS!!!!!! 😈 😈

Taylor5

I dont know if she said it last night but I think either 2 or 3 of her family ended their lives over what happened in that house… im sure it will all be in the sunday world tomorrow…. themother would give her the tray with the fathers dinner to bring up the the bedroom so who ever was given the tray was the one the father had sex with 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈
    Well i hope they are burning in hell, she is a very very brave woman and i hope this brings her peace and maybe she can get some closure on the whole thing
    Im sorry but I think the mother is worse!!!! how can you blame a child for the actions of an adult
    Almost make you ashamed to be Irish with the things that were allowed to go on!!!

Almae

i read that also that there was never a day that neither of the siblings were abused. Chritmas day she was handed the tray and told to being it to her father and even xmas day they were raped.

Honest to god , it really is upsetting me. and knowing that the girl Cynthia witnessed her own mother stab her child with knitting needles is just appaling anf beyond anything you could imagine in ur wildest dreams , it is purely a horror story and to think her parents died before the bastards could be prosacuted (SP).

Taylor5

I know if you seen this in a movie you wouldnt believe it…. how could that woman do that?
    Maybe it was a different era, we dont know what that woman had to endure too… maybe it wasnt a picnic for her, but the girl seemed more afraid of her mother then her father…..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.