lady gp

Home Forums Louth Chat lady gp

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    ruby

just wondering if anyne can recommend a lady gp in drogheda………moved here over a year ago and still travelling to dublin to my old gp…….it was fine when it was just me but with dd now its us not practical………a neighbour suggested dr loughrey in wheton hall but she has not been accepting new patiens ……would really prefer a female…..

Fabienne

There is a female gp in Laytown medical centre.
    For personal reasons I do not go to her anymore, but some persons find her good some don’t (my case). But she’s kind/friendly with children.

Fabienne

happymumblemum
    Participant

I have seen Dr Murphy in the Number 47 Medical Street Practice Fair Street a couple of times and she seems ok…Well I didn’t drop dead after diagnosis anyways!

chewieodie
    Participant

I’m with Dr Rhona Cremin in Bettystown…. perhaps too far out for you?

ed1
    Participant

Dr Monaghan and Dr Byrne, both in Wheaton Hall are really nice. I do know you said Dr Loughrey is not accepting anymore patients but maybe these are. Dr Loughrey is my doctor and is impossible to get an appointment with so I usualy go to either of the above instead and they are equally as good.

laura

dr spain in boyne medical practice is the nicest doctor i;ve ever had…. herself and her husband run the practise beside the market

Taylor5

There is a lovely lady doctor in Ardbryan medical centre in Bryanstown its at the back of the chemist… Good luck

jeanette

dr mc caffery in dr nearys(?) 13 fairgate, fair st, is great.

hjs

Dr Marliene Mienie in Cornerstone Medical Practice, Fair Street, opp council buildings, yellow door, is lovely. In my exp, will c u immediately u if anthing like urgent, and the same or next day usually for anything else. Has two kids herself, youngish, so has a great bedside manner with them. Can’t recommend her highly enough

041 984 3467

Anonymous
    Inactive

dr marline mini -fair street across from the door to the council office …. best female doc i have ever been to…. was great with my sick kids. lovely lady 🙂

Yvonne

Can you post up a number for Dr. Spain? The number I found for her isn’t connecting…. thanks!

rossylisa

9844282 Dr spain/dr Oniel
    Iv this doc and its the best one iv had

Yvonne

Thanks Rossy!

mumof2

Yeah chewoedie I have to agree with you on Dr Rhona Cremin in bettystown. She is a great doctor. She is based in brookside in bettystown on your right hand side as you go into the estate. 9827793

Taylor5

Does she sit in Drogheda and Bettystown?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.