Lady Ga ga , any one there?

Home Forums National Chat Lady Ga ga , any one there?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    happymumblemum
    Participant

Any one at the show last night?

She was great..a real mix of ages at it last night from age 6 to 70 :lol:

She really is just a new young modern Madonna though (not as good mind as its all been done)

yummymummy

Wasnt at the show last night but did go in Feb, considering its the same show ie the monsters ball I didnt bother going again to see the same thing. Im saying all that she was amazing!!!!

Taylor5

i think mummy5 was at it…. a few friend from Dublin were there too, they said she is mental but amazing at the same time

Anonymous
    Inactive

Was brill 😀 really enjoyed it. Definately a real mix of people from real young to lets just say the not so young. It wasnt the audience I thought would be there…amazing how many people she appeals to. But a great show, I really enjoyed her, but then I love her music anyway!! Up dancing and singing all night. My 12yr old was with me and thinks she is better than Madonna, a little more crazy 😆

Taylor5

i think she is better then madonna…. as madonna wasnt as off her rocker as Gaga is…. even the name "Lady Gaga" you just got to love her… if do find she is taking the piss out of madonna in her songs and videos

julymam

I was at her show Tues night & have to say it was the best concert i’ve ever been to. She puts on an amazing show and I think she’s way better than Madonna, such a great singing voice, don’t think madonnas is the strongest singer….

Anonymous
    Inactive

have to say she doesnt sing bad for live 😀 but its the whole energy in her show I ‘love, love, love.’ 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.