Lady-Comp Fertility Monitor and Birth Control

Home Forums Mums & Dads in Business Lady-Comp Fertility Monitor and Birth Control

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    stephdev

Hello Ladies and maybe even some gents,

My name is Stephanie and I am here to tell you a little bit about me and also about Lady-Comp.

So when I got married last year I went on the pill without doing much research about it and my doctor said it was the best thing to take and had me a bit on the scared site to look elsewhere. So a year into our marriage I felt like a different person just moody and not happy so I did a lot of research into the pill and discovered how bad it can be for woman and I decided enough was enough and I came off it. So I have been off the pill for a good few months now and I feel amazing!!! I am completely back to my happy bubbly self and I’m losing the extra pounds too. In coming off the pill though I had to use some form of birth control as we are still not ready to have children so I found the Lady-Comp. What a blessing this fertility monitor has been to my life! So it is a very accurate (99.6%) monitor that tracks your morning temperature and tells you if you are fertile or not! I have been using my Lady-Comp for months now and I couldn’t be happier and it is so easy to use! I love how I don’t need to take harmful chemicals anymore but I still get the safety!

So if you have taken a look at the site and seen that they are on the pricey site let me reason with you! If you are like me and are paying €15 a month on the Pill that is €180 a year. So in 2 and a half year you will have paid the same amount as a Lady-Comp but a Lady-Comp will last your whole fertile life and is completely natural with no harmful chemicals or invasive…. plus if you are wanting another baby in the future it will help you get there quite a bit faster.

Also if you are looking into a purchase of any the devices off the Lady-Comp UK website (be it Baby-Comp, Lady-Comp, or the Pearly) if you enter the code stephanie you will receive a 5% discount :D

Please do PM me if you have any questions and I will get back to you very speedy!

Warms Regards,

Stephanie :)

CaliGal

I have one of these from 8+ years ago ans still going strong. Helped me to conceive each of my 3 children on the first try of the first month of trying to conceive! Brilliant device!

stephdev

I have one of these from 8+ years ago ans still going strong. Helped me to conceive each of my 3 children on the first try of the first month of trying to conceive! Brilliant device!

CaliGal,

Its great to hear from you and to hear yet another success story! I could not be happier with mine either and its great to hear from users of this product!

If anyone else has something to share I would be delighted to hear from you!

Stephanie 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.