Lads Swap night…

Home Forums SWAP SHOP Lads Swap night…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello all,

A few of us are looking to organise a Swap night, we’re hoping to run it in the Bettystown Court Hotel, the idea is to bring any console game, Blue Ray, DVD, CD, books etc together and swapping like for like.

We’ll do next one on , its Champions league night, where we will have an area in the bar dedicated to us, have a few beers, watch the game and swap gear…

All welcome, please let us know if you’re interested.

scole1

mmm maybe will root out few of dh’s dvd’s lol and have a swap…sounds like a plan….

Taylor5

Oooohhhhh I thought we were swapping the Lads 🙄 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Yvonne

😆 😆 😆

sunshineorla

Hahahahahahahaha.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Very amusing, I almost smiled at that one!

Anyway, lads I hope your checking for games/dvd’s/cd’s etc, should be a good night, next Tuesday 7.45.

moomum

That sounds like a fantastic , who ever thought of that idea is a genius , especially in these hard times what is better than free:D Will deffiently be there , football beer and swaps ,no women … sounds like a perfect lads night out

moodad

Great idea , moodad has already loads of cd’s books and games to be swapped and has organised a few family and friends to come along . who Ever thought of this is obviously witty , charming , funny , intelligent , handsome , articulate and blessed with long flowling locks. Not old man tight grey hair . Will see you Tuesday .

Anonymous
    Inactive

Some people like to claim false credit and that’s fine with the team around here, although I do agree that the individual who came up with the initial idea is a genius (thanks), I think it’s unfortunate that some people find the need to dye a ginger mop a peculiar shade of blond along with a very outdated beard…but we can’t all have that chiseled look!

Fabienne

How did the night went?

Many lads out there?
    dh was at home working 😳
    might join in next time.
    Fabienne

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Fabienne for your query.
    As is typical with nights like this, it always starts slow, yes we did have some Dads in attendance but we could definitely do with some extra bodies for the next time we run it.
    Thanks to those who attended, anyone interested next time, please let us know.

super minder

if you tryied mixing men and woman
    and i dont mean like swingers. lol

or like young adults say 16 plus bet they would swap games etc. just a thought
    xxxx

rossylisa

pmsl at taylor .. only seeing this now its a good idea

scole1

dh wanted to go but his ears at him him can’t hear, hopefully next week doc will get sorted, he didn’t go coz he would’nt been able to hear ya’s let alone the match etc, but will go along next time for well as he said the beers and football, as has nothing to swap but my wife woes stories… 😆

glad to hear all went well,

Taylor5

God your nagging him sooo much he cant hear now 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.