LabFitness Winter Timetable

Home Forums ASK THE EXPERT mams.ie Weight Loss Support Group LabFitness Winter Timetable

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The Labfitness Weekly Timetable – something in it for everyone!

http://labfitness.com/?page_id=518
    [attachment=0:uguxxzoe]‘2012.png[/attachment:uguxxzoe]

Katypie
    Participant

I’ve gone a few times, it’s really hard but also really good. My favorite class would be skinny jeans as it’ a laugh and it works. I go with my sister and mam and it does be a good laugh. Its also good that the prices have come down too.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Im going zumba at 9 tonight – I know its Halloween but we’ve already had face painting and the trick or treaters are already underway – will need a break after all this 😀 😀

anyone who fancies it, see you there at for destressing and laughter!!!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Trick or treating is done and the fireworks seem to be over now too! They should all be flat out by 8.30pm, they’ve been running around for hours so I should be able to sneak out for an hour!!!

Taylor5

I cant remember the new prices, what is the cost of the ME classes?

Yvonne

€7.99 pay as you go.

I’m going to ME – omg so so tough! I have no upper arm strength, so look very weak and pathetic doing it ! 😀

Taylor5

Thanks… i would do alot of weights so arms strong, its the legs im very weak at!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Yvonne, sounds like its the class for you, it will help tone up and stregthen your arms. I feel a huge difference in my arms since I started back in June. I am going to skinny jeans class tomorrow night at 7 if anyone fancies joining me, its a great class. tough but fun as well.

twink
    Participant

OMG- I did the "m e" class on monday- I tried as much as I could and still couldn’t keep up- I still had stiff legs up to yesterday and they are just a bit sore today- did a bit of walking up and down the stairs to try and work them out yesterday….I will try to get into the class next Monday- those stairs coming down after the class are a killer 😈

Yvonne

Twink I feel your pain! I was there Monday too and yesterday evening! I felt so sore today and then I done the LBD class tonight and it was horrid! I couldn’t keep up at all which frustrates me! Once weights are used I’m at such a disadvantage, terrible with them!

But hopefully it will improve!

Taylor5

What size weights are you girls using? Maybe bring two water bottles with you and build up to the gym weights

twink
    Participant

My problem was not the weights- it is the belly the same size as the instructors one (except she’s pregnant and I’m not 😳 ) and the lack of my fitness- well I had a little surgery yesterday but I’m going to try that class every week and see if I can increase my exercise at home for the rest of the week

Taylor5

Twink im the same i look pregnant at the moment all swollen, but stick at it you will see a huge difference… maybe cut out breads, i find my tummy goes so flat when i cut out carbs

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.