Labfitness pink Marathon… Done!!!

Home Forums National Chat Labfitness pink Marathon… Done!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Yippeee….. im still alive, it was great fun but hard….. but im okay!!! Tomorrow will be another story :shock:

Laura and the girls in Labfitness are just amazing, they really made the 3 hours fly along

Maria and julymum (lovely to meet you) you girls were brilliant, we should be very very proud of what we did, its not much but it all adds up….

Off to soak in the bath before i cramp up :lol: :lol: :lol: I’ll be sore in the morning

Thanks again Girls…. i will be laughing in my sleep tonight thinking of Carols hot pants :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and the goodie bags are brilliant.
    Clap on the back for all the girls who took part and all who gave money and goodies for the cause xxxxxx

beams

Well done girls – sounds like ye put in the work big time there 😯 You should be proud of yourselves – enjoy your rest and goody bags now 😀

julymam

Yay 😀 😀

lovely yo meet u and Maria, Taylor. it was a great laugh esp when the girls came out in their gear 😆 😆 😆

I’m sooo wrecked now and every time iget up off the sofa i can feel myself getting a little stiffer 🙁 i kno tommorrow w ill prob be a nightmare, lucky hubby is off 2moro aswell ! jst goona sit in front of the fire for d day and watch xfactor later 🙂

Maria30

It really was great fun and delighted I did it. Feel great after doing it and looking forward to doing it again next yr.

Julymam was lovely to meet you.

Well done to everybody who took part and thanks a mill to Laura, Carol and all the girls at Labfitness.

Thanks for the goodie bags too and the t shirt 😀 😀 😀

Yvonne

Well done to you girls, its a credit to you!

Taylor5

oh forgot about my lovely t shirt 😀 😀 😀

Julymum did you get to have a bath… i’ve had a lovely soak ON MY OWN 😀 😀 😀 it was worth the 3 hours just for that alone, the kids wanted to come in but i said NO its not playtime its mammytime, the 3 of them are in the bath now, i got out and they got in! 😆 😆 😆 😆

Yvonne you would have loved it… Carol came out of the toilets in pink hot pants and top, leggings and a fara fossett wig 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 Very funny!!! But in fairness for someone who is almost 40 she could give Kylie a run for her money in those tiny hot pants! Then Michelle had a spandex get up on…. i couldnt look at the two of them for about 10 mins 😆 😆 😆 Last hour was the likes of the Bee Gees and 70’s music, it was a brilliant high energy finish…. how could that music not give you a boost
    It kinda took the pain out of it….. Laura was like something from the 70’s wig and all

noeleenw

well done girls… sounds like it was great fun

trixiebell
    Participant

well done girls, yis done great 😀

Sounds like it was great fun, would be up for doing this next year please God.

julymam

Taylor i didntget to have a bath 🙁 just had a shower(which was lovely), didnt get much time to myself after my lovely shower, had my dd to feed while hubby went 2 shops with ds hope u enjoyed ur bath 🙂 🙂

the last hour was a great laugh, and it flew in aswell…thought i was gonna die from the situps though :mrgreen: lol 😆 😆

MaryE

Well done Girls.

Taylor5

I love the sit ups 😆 😆 😆 but they were very hard today and i had to try and struggle through, think we were so tired at that point…
    my hip is a bit sore and stiff now 🙄

munchin
    Participant

well done girls sounds like a great day hope ye are okay today

Maria30

Feel grand this morning. No serious aches or pains so I m delighted.

It really was great fun and Carol, Michelle and Laura were so funny in their outfits 😆 😆

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.