Kris Kindle gift?

Home Forums National Chat Kris Kindle gift?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there,

Going to work my work Christmas party (1st one in 7 years) at start of december & we are doing a Kris kindle, its basically me (only staff member) & six Board members – all ladies from 45 to 60 years old & it is a blind Kris kindle, everyone puts a present in the bag & everyone gets a gift!!

Its for €10 but i havent a clue what to buy? Any ideas? No candles.

Thanks in advance.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You can get nice little sets of body lotion/shower gel/shampoo etc…..in most chemists for under a tenner.or chocolates always go down well i think.i mean most supermarkets are selling the tins of roses etc…for a fiver at the moment.

Taylor5

A can of red bull and a large box of condoms!! Just in case she gets lucky 😆 😆 😆

A gift set from the body shop or something like that! The chemist in Scotch hall has lovely christmas decorations for under a tenner

Jedt

Voucher for Relish or a nice cafe? that would be nice for anyone…

chewieodie
    Participant

I like the cafe voucher idea…. nice little treat…. or perhaps a photo frame?

MaryE

A can of red bull and a large box of condoms!! Just in case she gets lucky 😆 😆 😆

Funny but dont think id get away with it, the group is a bit to small & fairly conservative.

I personally hate getting sets so will stay away from that but the choclates & photo frames are good ideas.

I was also thinking maybe something for charity, like a cd or book, they normally have those out for christmas?

Or one of those jewellery hooks for your handbag, So that you dont have to put it on the group in a restaurant, you just put the hook on the table & hang your bag but i cant seem to find one?

Im real baa humbug, really hate shopping & buying presents. I know, im weird everyone else think its great craic shopping for hours!!

Wish i had a personal shopper.

Taylor5

MaryE i hate shopping!!!!! I would love a personal shopper, did you see the little place in Scotch hall that will send a shopper out to get clothes for you? Its on the upper level opposite Clarkes.

MaryE there is a night out on the 30th, I dont have your number but Fiona has all the details…. Meal in Tangos, Barocco and no douth the Earth! 😛 😆 😆 😆 All the gang who were @ the Black Bull will be there and a few more. Let me know if your going

Jedt

Shaw’s have gorgeous Newbridge silver christmas ornaments. they are beautiful and come in lots of different styles, they make a beautiful Christmas gift for around a tenner. I love this one, got one last week for our tree: http://www.shawshome.ie/Products/Newbri … 00324.aspx

I would love a gift like that for Kris Kringle

Taylor5

I was looking at them the other day, they have a whole new range…. thats a brilliant idea!!

Jedt

And Newbridge does handbag charms too – I got one as a gift from a friend last year and have to say, its stunning and lovely to have such a gorgeous Irish product hanging from my bag.

Yvonne

A nice diary? Some lovely ones in M&S.

Yankee Candle

Set from Boots

Scarf / Gloves

Fabienne

I love the idea of Newbridge Xmas decorations.
    Fabienne

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.