Knowing

Home Forums Louth Chat Knowing

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Did anyone see that film yet? I went out to the pictures last night. I havent done it for ages. But if I had known ;) I probably wouldnt have seen it. The trailor didnt prepair me enough. I just cant stop thinking about it. It makes me crazy and its so difficult to accept it just as a movie. If you know what I mean.
    It was good but it was also horrible.

Yea me and hubbie went to see it on Sunday. It was the best movie I have seen in ages. I love nick cage. It starts you thinking though

trixiebell
    Participant

ohh want to see it, whats the general jist of the story?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Trixie,

the film is definitely worth to see. The story starts with a new school opening in 1959 and the pupils draw a picture about what they think the future will look like in 50 years time. So they hide them all and when the school has its 50th anniversary they open the time capsule. One boy receives a weird paper with just numbers on it. His father (Nic Cage) tries to decypher it. And what he finds out about it is shocking. I dont really want to say more.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.