Knitting – CARDIGANS

Home Forums National Chat Knitting – CARDIGANS

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    libby1
    Participant

Hi

Just wondering if anyone has contact with someone who knits cardigans for baby’s and young children

beamam

Hi Libby,

My SIL does it. Not professional or anything but just enjoys doing it and is very good. She did some lovely ones for DS.

Anonymous
    Inactive

if your in drogheda, there is a kids shop in the old old shopping centre(the one with the old cinema just beside the garda station) there is an mature lady in there(well she was there a year ago so ask if she stil is) she knits them, she is relly good she will show ya what she has done or you tell her what u want. she knitted some for me, she is good.
    i tryed to knitt one myself…..i am really bad at it 😆

libby1
    Participant

The shop is gone – Names and contact numbers please

Anonymous
    Inactive

aw sorry about that(i have not been in drogheda in a while how) i dont even know that ladys name. 🙁
    You could be cheeky and ask the shopping centre owner for a name or number,
    Or even ask in the other baby shop beside supervalue(if they are still there) they might know who she was!

rossylisa

There is a lady at the market on saturdays that does them hth

Hello,

I can knit almost anything and I also crochet which is very pretty for girls in particular. I can also do blankets.

Talk soon

Olivia

boo

There is a wool shop on NarrowWest Street, just passed Gleesons Pub there is an archway its in there, not sure if its upstairs or down a little lane, I haven’t been in myself but I was told about it.

The lady who runs it used to work in Tully’s as far as I know she can get knitting done for you.

arsenalfc

hi libby,

my mum knits baby cardigans for every age from newborn – toddlers in an assortment of patterns and colours to suit you.

she also supplies these handknits to a local shop in Rush, Kalamarati (cr*p spelling of it)

if you want to pm me an email address, i can forward you samples of her work for you to see.

thanks

Taylor5

Boo never knew about that wool shop, thanks very much….. mam will be up next week and she loves buying her wool in Drogheda

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.