Knickers!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi all,

Need to get some maternity knickers, I prefer over the bump (this is the one time I feel I can wear massive granny pants and get away with it!) so anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks!

munchin
    Participant

lol Sabbi i prefer over the bumb or as far up as they came too – i used to just buy a large size in penny’s/asda/ dunnes and bin after baby

Taylor5

lol Sabbi i prefer over the bumb or as far up as they came too – i used to just buy a large size in penny’s/asda/ dunnes and bin after baby

Same here…. try tkmaxx or mothercare

happymumblemum
    Participant

Bin them!!! what you talking about ladies I still wear them!!! 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

Bin them!!! what you talking about ladies I still wear them!!! 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Didnt think you wore them… had you down as a comando style girl 😆 😆 😆 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

In my old age have sucumbed to underpants 😆 😆 😆 😆

Spent an evening in Buckingham palace once wearing no knickers, got trolleyed drunk, fell over and flashed my bits at lots of alarmed looking milatary fellows and Price Edward.

I would pay anyone to beat that very true story.

I definately have a book to write. 😆 😆 😆

Jedt
    Keymaster

Taylor you were right, she did used to go commando!!

Oh hmm, priceless, thats classic 😆 😆

And I thought it was embarrassing when I leaned over at an event a few weeks ago and my tights ripped the whole way up my backside……thats nothing on you flashing your bits!!!

happymumblemum
    Participant

Now this happened a good while ago ..13 or so years to be precise!!

I wasn’t embarassed though I thought it was a hoot 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

In my old age have sucumbed to underpants 😆 😆 😆 😆

Spent an evening in Buckingham palace once wearing no knickers, got trolleyed drunk, fell over and flashed my bits at lots of alarmed looking milatary fellows and Price Edward.

I would pay anyone to beat that very true story.

I definately have a book to write. 😆 😆 😆

You are soooo lucky there was no youtube back in the day!!! 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 I sure when the posh bunch were talking about their night out and a fine bit of crack at the party…. it had new meaning that night 😆 😆 😆 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

Yeah you tube would have been a disaster 😆

Spent many a wild night in there, my friend used to live in the palace Mews Staff quarters his Dad was Queens heads chauffeur..the parties were legendary.. 😳 😳 😆

munchin
    Participant

priceless hmm 😆 😆

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.