kids wooden playhouse

Home Forums National Chat kids wooden playhouse

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    scole1

cool, congrats, real treasure trove that place, ordered our garden thingy forset climber, should be here during the week…….can’t wait….

say the kids are thrilled….

noeleenw

that could have been you who rang to order while i was there !!!!!!!!!!!

scole1

yeah was coz he said he had someone there and would call back…..lol…..did you put your swings up?

noeleenw

getting it delivered on thursday

Taylor5

Duffys is the name they are YEARS in Dunleer, they did have a branch in Drogheda but it closed down about 6 years ago.
    Yeah the man is lovely….
    Scole I told you about that place months ago, remember I told you I was on the phone to a man in Dunleer about ordering in the playmats for Alex……

Anonymous
    Inactive

Scole was it expensive. I havent been there in a few years, we got the boys cots and travel cots there 6 years ago, they were cheaper than the Mamas & Papas store in Blanchardstown.
    Not that my two will be getting anything, there behavious getting worse, got home from work yesterday after 5 and they were in bed. They will spend the week there if they carry on.

noeleenw

he’s much better to deal with than the daughter … i bought a tp slide there last year and she didnt give me a penny off it i asked for a discount and she said THAT IS THE PRICE 🙄 🙄

Taylor5

I found her OK to deal with, if you have a problem she is much better…. think now all places are giving discounts if you ask

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.