Kids Slide Free To Collect* GONE*

Home Forums SWAP SHOP Kids Slide Free To Collect* GONE*

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    happymumblemum
    Participant

Kids slide free to collect from Tullyallen.

The slide is in very good condition, it justs needs a wash down as its been standing out in the garden all winter.

It was bought in Argos 3 or so years ago it is big enough.

My dd has out grown it now and has finally agreed to part with it, I tried last summer but she wasn’t having any of it.

Swing was dangerous so thats been chucked but slide is fab, great for some one.

Looking to buy a nice wooden swing this year.

Slide must be collected after 11am in the mornings and before 2 pm or at the weekend any time.

hi there. I would be interested in the slide, have three small ones who would be absolutely thrilled with it.

Does it fold down, would it fit into a car with seats down through hatchback? I am in drogheda. U can pm me to make arrangements if it’s ok with u for me to take it.

Many thanks
    Miriam

happymumblemum
    Participant

No it doesn’t fold down. it is over 6 foot long.

Have no idea if it will fit in a car or not to be honest..it was flat packed when we got it.

felicity

would love the slide for my little man. my husband has a trailer and can collect any day this week between 11 and 2. sent u a pm with my mobile num. email felicity@iol.ie
    thanks
    felicity

happymumblemum
    Participant

Sending a pm to those interested with my number and address , first person to confirm to me with a definate day and time , gets the item.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.