Kids saying very grown up things!

Home Forums National Chat Kids saying very grown up things!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Today my 4 year old asked me ‘what makes my heart sad?’ It was such a strange thing to say so I asked her why she said it and she explained that she went to playschool this morning with a sad heart because I forgot to give her a hug before she left. Talk about making me feel guilty….. :oops:

On the flip side of that, my 6 year old told me today that I fill her heart with happiness. It was such a sweet thing to say that it nearly brought a tear to my eye. I thanked her and told her that I love her more than words can say – to which she replied ‘Mammy, do you love me so much you are going to cry because you look a bit weird?’!!!

how can little people be so wise??

Taylor5

Hahahaha…

I was crying with laughter listening to the two boys in the back seat talking about the songs i had on the Radio… Christine Perri Jar of Hearts and a song called Dont Go.
    My 6 year old told the 3 year old that some man was going around with a knife collecting ladies hearts in a jar!!! 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 What a job i had trying to explaine he was just hurting them and breaking their heart by taking his love away!! 🙄 🙄 🙄
    Then Who is the man saying "dont go" to, I said his lady love (reading stickman at the moment) then the 3 year old was "why would his lady love leave him?" At that point i just gave up…..

Today they were talking about "being too old to be married" Both their Grandads are dead so i think they think all old people live alone and are single, it was a busy day so i didnt have the time or energy to ask 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.