kids hairdresser

Home Forums National Chat kids hairdresser

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ed1
    Participant

just to let you all know cool cuts is still opened. my boys are just back and are annoyed. they dont have the playstations or the tv anymore it is just a basic hairdresser/barber. thing is they are still charging 10euro for a dry cut. didnt mind paying that when they had the playstations etc as it was a treat for the kids, but not now. they might as well go to any barbers now.

Taylor5

I paid 13 euro for a dry cut for my ds, I thought Koolcuts was closed as went to the hairdressers with him and the cut he got was shocking!!!
    Will be happy to pay 10 euro in koolcuts as they always did a lovely job, might get dh to bring him to the greenman and see how things go.
    Anyone else go to the Greenman with little boys

joey_rudd

I’m thinking of going to my uncle jimmys barbers to get my ds’s hair trimmed because its getting in his eyes….my uncles always done a good job cutting the boys hair in my family and he seems to be good with children
    L really is past due a hair cut but i don’t want to get rid of his curls

yummymummy

€10 for a dry cut are ye mad!!!!!!! i ay €7 and i begrudge that, ds hasnt got much hair and it only takes a few mins. defo wouldnt pay a €10

ed1
    Participant

i definitely wont be paying 10 euro again. jason has very light hair and they really made a mess of it.

sadmum

Greenman is great, DH always brings A there. He’s 6.

Taylor5

I tried to get dhto bring ds to the Greenman, dont know if it was Dom but ds cried and they had to leave the place. Will try him in Koolcuts again, they always give him a great cut….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.