Kids Entertainer for Christening

Home Forums Louth Chat Kids Entertainer for Christening

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MaryE

Hi all,

Sorry i know this has been asked many times before but i didnt take note of the information provided.

My daughter is bring christened at the end of the month & planning to have a bit of finger food back at a local hotel afterwards, seeing as there will be a good few kids, i was thinking about having some sort of entertainment too – any suggestions?

The age group ranges from toddles to twelve year olds but the majority of kids will be under 5, what do you think would be best – clown / balloon makers / face painting/ party games / magician??

Not sure how many kids will be there could be just 6 & then there could be 12 – wont really know till the day. Do you usually pay per child or a set fee?

Thanks in advance

Jedt
    Keymaster

Heard great things about Martha the magician and also Martin the magician and there is a girl who does arts & crafts and she is wonderful, she has been at many Munstown events and the kids absolutely love her, her name is Cliodhna Cunningham, she is good for toddlers up to bigger kids. I’ll PM you her number.

Also, ask the hotel if they have any ideas. Bettystown Court Hotel has a character called ‘Lenny the Lion’ who comes out some weekends to play with the kids and they have a game/DVD room for little ones too.

Good luck!

scole1
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.