Kids disco in bettystown court hotel,10-14 yr olds,any info?

Home Forums National Chat Kids disco in bettystown court hotel,10-14 yr olds,any info?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jenny!!!

My 10 yr old daughter wants to go to this tomorrow night, but i have never heard of it, she says her friends from school are all going, just trying to get a bit of info if anyone has any.

ed1
    Participant

As far as I know tomorrow nights one is in Duleek, Bettystown one was on 23rd April. Its called Crezz disco. They have a facebook and a bebo page. As far as I know it is run by a group of parents and is supposedly very well run. My son is going tomorrow night too. All his friends went to the last one and they have not stopped talking about it since.

Crezz Disco held a disco at Bettystown Court Hotel on 23rd April and it was enjoyed by all. The next disco is on Friday 21st May, disco is aimed at children aged 10-15 years and is fully supervised by parents. Admission is €6.00 at the door. I will forward you on the organiser’s name and contact phohe number by pm. If you need anything else just let me know.
    Thanks
    Maeve – Bettystown Court Hotel
    041-9812900

Jenny!!!

thanks girls thats a great help, woul love to get the organisers number if thats ok Maeve.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.