kids digital camera?

Home Forums National Chat kids digital camera?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    scole1

just wondering if anyone has bought their kids any of the kids digital camera and what they think of them, are they kid tough? how did you child get on with the camera, did they find it easy to use? what one would you reccomend…

just trying to figure out which one to get for my ds he’ll be 3 but loves taking photos on my camer did buy disposable camera but as of yet still have to get developed when we were in smyths he was playing with one enjoyed it but before i buy would like to hear from others….

thanks a mill….

Yvonne

My sister bought one for my DD last year for Christmas – a Little Tikes one – it was €50 – and to be honest it isn’t great – she enjoys taking pictures with it, but the quality of them is pretty poor – hind sight I would have got her a Barbie digital camera, they are about €25, think the quality might have been better.

Taylor5

Im looking at the Vech one, its about 89 euro but its only 50 pounds in Argos up north.

scole1

that’s reduced now in smyths i think it’s 70euro now….

Taylor5

Oh might have a look at that. Thinking of getting ds a laptop but not a kiddy kiddy one, think he’s too good and advanced with computers for that, might look at the leapfrog or vetec on that goes into the tv, the advert on tv looks good.
    Can anyone recommed one

scole1

i know my friend’s have a vtec smile they said it’s good but maybe better off bringing your ds to smyths and let hime try out….

The fisher price one for 50euro doesn’t seem that great, looked at that one….thanks a million for advice yvonne…

i got ds for christmas i did it mum game for the ds lite as i have one he tries to play tetris but obviously can’t so got i can do it mum for boys it’s aimed at preschoolers so gonna try that with him….

happymumblemum
    Participant

Santa brought that camera last year It was rubbish dd wanted it cos of the advert and then she saw how **** it was in reality it was fecked under the bed..think it still lies there to this day 😆

As Yvonne I think said it would be better almost to buy a cheap real camera at least the pics will be worth uploading.

The quality of that Tikes one was shocking.

Save your money. Sure if he want he can have dds – but its pink 😉

alibe1

I bought my first digi cam five years ago and I upgraded to a new one last year. So I gave the old one to my niece and she loves it. She is only 7 and wanted a digi cam and I didn’t think it was appropriate to buy an expensive camera for a kid. However, if your daughter is responsible, you can guy her a new one. I really does depend on the kid.

Santa brought a little tikes one last year. Absolutely dreadful. Sorst buy ever.

scole1

was it the little tikes one??? that was crap….got vtech kidizoom last weekend hope it’ll be ok…..anyone had any problems

happymumblemum
    Participant

Yes we had the little tikes one, though last year I looked at reviews for both of them and both reviews were poor enough so we went for the Tikes one as it was cheaper…glad we did now.

Maybe they have improved this camera since last year but it was the biggest waste ever…aside from dd delight when she saw it ( 2 minutes excitement!!)

I know other people have said their kids enjoyed it, but mine didnt even she knew the quality was crap…we had let her use our SLR camera a few times so that probably didn’t help 😆 😆 😆 .

So hard to think of things for kids at Xmas- one toy I will say was good was the AQUA dRAW!!!!

alibe1

yeah i know friends who have it and most of them have had it for a while now. So far, no complaints!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.