KidKast?

Home Forums Louth Chat KidKast?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    twacky

Hi there,

I am thinking of sending my son to a singing and dancing class this Autumn term and was initially thinking of Little Dukes, but have since heard some not so great things about them. KidKast was another one? Im not mad about the name cause it kind of suggests that I want my kid to be famous!!! I just want him to enjoy expressing himself and dancing, which he LOVES. Any opinions would be great..

Thanks,
    Niamh SB x

mommycakes

Hi
    Sent you a pm, but just letting you know that they are having an open day on Saturday 3rd Sept – free classes and you can meet all the teachers. Might be of help to you.

munchin
    Participant

Hi my little one is in Kidkast for last year and half. She loves it – the classes for younger kids are only half an hour so they don’t get bored in the class – my dd does Song & Dance, and she does Hip Hop.
    The emphasis is on enjoying what they are doing – i know they do have some kids envolved in shows and competitions but from what i’ve seen the emphasis is def on enjoying it all. The run a showcase show at the end of the year and again there doesn’t seem to be any problem if a child doesn’t want to participate.
    I’d go to open day on 3rd and meet some teachers and see what you think but my little one def enjoys it.

carolger

I have been bringing my children to Tracey Martin & Kidskast for about 8 years now. I agree with the above, the emphasis is defo on fun. There is an opportunity for you child to go for auditions if thats what you want but if you dont then its fine.

There are a great bunch of teachers there who teach because they want to and the kids love them all.

Their venue is fantastic and have the proper floors for dancing on – I think they are the only dance school in the town that have this.

I would highly recommend going along to the open day and your son can try all the classes that are available for his age group foc.

beams

Yes, i agree with the girls above. My dd is 4 and i started her last year with kidkast. She is doing ballet and loves it! I wouldnt hesitate in recommending the set up they have and the studios are state of the art 😀

twacky

Thanks guys. I appreciate the feedback! I will go along on the 3rd of Sept and have a little look! Thanks a mill x

Sweetypie

Hi

Where are the kidcast studios?

Thanks

munchin
    Participant

old abbey dance studios – if you park beside police station it’s up the lane heading back to main street – they have a map on their website http://www.kidkast.ie

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.