kiddies hairdressers

Home Forums National Chat kiddies hairdressers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MissyG

looking to get my dd’s hair cut before her 2nd birthday party – any recommendations? is kiddie kuts in mothercare in the pavilion? they’re in the square in tallaght i know… but dunno if its pixifotos or kiddie kuts – can anyone shed any light?

thanks,

missyg

Taylor5

MissyG yes they are in Mothercare in Swords and so ispixifoto… good luck with their hair cuts

MissyG

tks a mill taylor 😀 have booked the apt – hope she stays still long enough to get it done!!!
    missyg

Taylor5

I always bring a lolly or a packet of smarties and just feed them to him, it makes him sit still untill the food runs out 😆 😆 😆

MissyG

well… i never though of that! :O ended up giving dd a balloon but it didnt really work…. think she looks like a boy with the new haircut.. 🙁 hope it grows out quickly so dat it looks long!!!!! it did need to becut tho…
    missyg

munchin
    Participant

oh i’m all excited cos i’m plainning on taking E for her first haircut. She wa born with a head of hair but we’ve always trimmed the fringe ourselves however i reckon it’s about time we got it cut properly to make sure she has a proper shape in her fringe if you know what i mean. she’s only 23months so i hope she stays still! will definitely bring the smarites Taylor Thanks! 😆

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.