Kiddies camera’s

Home Forums National Chat Kiddies camera’s

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    munchin
    Participant

Hi girls I know this was covered before Christmas but I can’t for the life of me find it.
    I’, thinking of getting dd one of the kiddie cameras next summer when babs arrives and was looking for recommendations on best one to get
    Thanks girls
    :wink:

Yvonne

Hi Munchin! E got the Vtech onefor Christmas 2007 and to be honest it wasn’t much good, the screen is tiny and the pictures dont look very clear, we have never printed them. Think we would have been better buying a novely digital camera…

scole1

actually i found the vtech kidizoom great, ds loves it…..mind you haven’t transferred any pics or printed any, my friends kids have the fisher price one and they said not great…..

but the kidizoom, he brings with him if we’re out takes his few pics and delighted with himself and easy to use…..and ok if he drops….

Yvonne

Ooops my mistake!!! Ours is a Little Tikes one, sorry about that! 😳

munchin
    Participant

so Vtech Kiddiezoom – mus have a look – she’ll only be 2.5 but she’s mad into photos and there is murder over our own camera. 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

I think at that age the v tech / little tikes one would suit her as I doubt you would really be printing out the pics any way.

It is very poor quality though in terms of pixels etc, but I think she will be fine with it.

I would buy the cheapest of the 2 to be honest as thye are both not great

munchin
    Participant

thanks for advice girls

Taylor5

They are doing 25% off the v tech stuff in Argos this week, you should look on the Argos uk site and check the price as you might pick up a massive bargain if you head up to Newry if you got 25% off the uk price

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/part … 159510.htm

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/p … 107920.htm

You can see by the links about the difference above if you head up this week you can get it up north for 41euro 😯 😯 😯 If you going up will you pick one up in Blue for me?

scole1

typical taylor asking everyone else to do her shopping…….lol

but honestly for just a kids camera the vtech kidizoom by far is the better one…..besides they can add funny faces photo frames etc to the pic, and so easy to use…

munchin
    Participant

thanks for that Taylor – you’re a star – unfortunately I can’t go up this week BUT i am hoping to go up next weekend – if the discount is still on let me know if you want me to try get one!

Taylor5

Ah your very good… Scole you could start a business of personal shopper…. the Celtic tiger might be dead but still tonnes of lazy bitches like me 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Munchin Im half thinking of head up this weekend or early in the week, need baby food. If Im up will I get you the camera? I looked on Argos and I think they only have pink ones 🙄

munchin
    Participant

we’re going up on sat Taylor but thanks a million for offering
    i’ve to get my list of bits & pieces in order by Sat!!

Taylor5

No pink ones in stock but go onlne and order it

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.