Keys hook

Home Forums Louth Chat Keys hook

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    hjs

Fishing rods were used over here….

hjs

Anyone seen any for sale anywhere in Drogheda – looking for a kinda rack thing that u hang u keys on when u come in, always losing mine and cos have to lock all doors due to escapee, is nightmare having to hide them from himself and then not remembering where they are when doorbell rings…

happymumblemum
    Participant

Try Woodies they have lots of bits like that

hjs

looked in there recently didnt c much, will try again tho, cheers

Jedt
    Keymaster

there is a website called yesterdays.ie which did lovely ones, you could check them out. HTH!

scole1

did you try homeflair in west street or riverside giftware in mornington

also check out amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_nos … s=key+hook

Jedt
    Keymaster

have some 10% off gift vouchers here for Riverside, if you are going there let me know and I’ll drop you in one!

trixiebell
    Participant

funny enuf hjs I have been looking around for something like that too and havent seen anything around either, thought next would have something like it.

Will have a look in homeflair too!

Taylor5

Would the likes of price busters or boyds nto have that sort of thing?

chewieodie
    Participant

I searched quite a bit for one I liked…. and couldn’t find it other than on Amazon…. which wasn’t available at the time….

Then I got clever….. I had a little plaque at my front door, which says Welcome…. and I screwed a few little hooks into it…. and now it does the job of key rack….
    simple, yet effective…… 😉

munchin
    Participant

chewiodie – dh made ours too – it’s just plain but does the job

just a word of warning ladies – they say these hook things shouldn’t be hung near the front door or in a obvious place as thieves will obviously go strasight for them car keys – car gone etc my bil is forever pointing this

happymumblemum
    Participant

Prob hang it behind the downstairs loo door then?

I made one of these when I was about 7 and my Auntie still uses it for her keys!

I just used a small block of wood ..painted it and wrote keys on it and my dad screwed in 3 metal curtain hooks!

CaliGal

chewiodie – dh made ours too – it’s just plain but does the job

just a word of warning ladies – they say these hook things shouldn’t be hung near the front door or in a obvious place as thieves will obviously go strasight for them car keys – car gone etc my bil is forever pointing this

I have always been a firm believer of having keys where a thief can find them so we keep them downstairs either on the kitchen counter in a basket or on a key hook next to the door. If a thief is coming to steal my car, I want him to take the car and get outta my house fast. That’s what insurance is for and my family are irreplacable!!

scole1

exactly caligal, we have a key hook, we got in framce lovely key hook and it hangs in the hallway, they can take what they want it’s insured as you say i’ve only one familt that i can never replace….

munchin
    Participant

lol mine does hang in a prominent position – hence why my BIL is forever pointing it out 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.