Katie Perry Without Make up

Home Forums National Chat Katie Perry Without Make up

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    happymumblemum
    Participant

http://www.makeherup.com/2010/12/30/rus … nd-in-bed/

Just saw this on another forum, apparantly Russell Brand posted this on Twitter.

Thought it might cheer some ladies up feeling less than beautiful this miserable fat January!!! :lol:

We can all say…wow I AM BETTER LOOKING :lol: :lol:

Still love Katie though and Russell..lets hope she forgives him :D

hope she knocks him out 😆

trixiebell
    Participant

she just looks like a normal girl doesnt she!

Just shows what them make up artists can do!

I think the picture was taken down quite quick after it was posted, she probably battered him! 😆 😆

Love Russell and Katy tho!

chickpea

OMG……

now i dont feel so bad for looking so bad in the evenings and the morning…sometimes i just look in the mirror and think oh shit……nbut now i wont feel so bad bout myself…

katie perry is still fabulous though…ill never look as good as her…shes class…dont know what she sees in russell brand though…i cant stand him…and i hope she killed him.

Jedt
    Keymaster

I don’t think she would mind too much, she seems like a confident girl, it only makes me like her more actually! Shows she is just like the rest of us without the slap on 😆 😆

Yvonne

It is nice to see a celeb looking normal!
    Sabbi, word has it she went mad at him for doing it!

Ah Chickpea, I have to admit, I do have a thing for Russell Brand… don’t think I could stay mad with him for too long!! 😀 😉

Taylor5

OMG she could just say "thats not me!!!" she looks nothing like her normal self. I have one question What brand (excuse the pun) of make-up does she use? I want some 😆 😆 😆 😆

beams

OMG she could just say "thats not me!!!" she looks nothing like her normal self. I have one question What brand (excuse the pun) of make-up does she use? I want some 😆 😆 😆 😆

….she must trowel it on !!! 😛

Taylor5

….she must trowel it on !!! 😛

Or its feckin miracle creams….. must ring irish cement!!! 😆 😆 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

Just goes to show doesn’t it!!!!..poor girl she must be hopping mad..no one would look good from that angle or in the a.m 😆

Love it though 😈

CaliGal

It is nice to see a celeb looking normal!
    Sabbi, word has it she went mad at him for doing it!

Ah Chickpea, I have to admit, I do have a thing for Russell Brand… don’t think I could stay mad with him for too long!! 😀 😉

Apparently she went mad when this went up!

I am with you Yvonne. Russell Brand is DELISH!!

Maria30

If I was Russell Brand I would be very afraid as the saying goes REVENGE IS SWEET 😆 😆

He ll be sleeping with one eye open for a while I think

Taylor5

If I was Russell Brand I would be very afraid as the saying goes REVENGE IS SWEET 😆 😆

He ll be sleeping with one eye open for a while I think

I agree, i’d say it will be something naked posted up… a flacid willy or something 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.