kangaroo klub halloween ball

Home Forums National Chat kangaroo klub halloween ball

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    happymumblemum
    Participant

The roo club are having a Halloween Ball on Monday October 30 its 4.30 till 6 saw the sign up the other day, it is fancy dress, disco, play, food and games. Tickets are 10 euro.

Will def take dd to this she will love the disco bit

yummymummy

ooooooooooo interesting but tues is the 30th hmm, so is it monday or tues, id say j would love that . we as parents dont have to dress up do we 🙂 🙂

Yvonne

Sounds good, would be up for that!!

chipbutty

o i am defo going i go there every monday to the mother and toddler group, ryan loves the place that sounds like great fun. Also i am having Ryan’s second birthday party there. The staff are just so nice, don’t know if i will be able to dress ryan up though now there’s a task in itself

happymumblemum
    Participant

oh its definately the 30th so whatever that day is.

No parents dont have to dress up but it would be fun, i might throw on an old witches hat for the laugh- why not.

Yes I agree the staff are lovely, the blond girl who is always there spent half an hour playing hide an seek with my dd last week 😆 and the foreign girl that does mainly the cafe is lovely too

yummymummy

30 th nice one, im off work that week so any mums that are going let me know and ill meet up, id say j would love dressing up and having a party seeing as i HATE halloween!!!

happymumblemum
    Participant

would be great to meet u again yummy

rossylisa

hopefully ill be able to make it to dd would love this 😀

JMum

We’ll be there, it sounds great and I need a Mumstown fix again plus I bought J a really cute Halloween outfit from Dunnes.

Yvonne

Not sure that I will make it as I don’t finish work until 4.30 – disappointing…. I know E would love it!

chipbutty

got my ticket this morning when i was at the m and t group, the tickets say party games, fancy dress, spooky disco, refreshments, best dressed competition and much much more, hope now when ryan sees the other kids dressed up it doesent frighten the life out of him

yummymummy

must get my ticket this week, told j all about it and he looking forward to it but he said he wasny "going to the stupid disco " 🙂 🙂 we shall see son we shall see 🙂 🙂

rossylisa

oh do you have to get tickets for it

yummymummy

so hmm said, they €10 which i think is great if they are going to do all they say they will.

rossylisa

yes have to try get up someeve when dh is home early what time does that place close at

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.