Just for fun!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    newmomma

Try this site to predict your birth experience!!

http://pregnancyandbaby.shekn ows.com/pregnancy/Detailed/Ma dame-Zaritska-predicts-your-b irth-experience-736.htm

My prediction is:

What she senses for you
    The day you deliver, outside will be slightly overcast. Your baby will arrive in wee hours of the morning .

After a labor lasting approximately 2 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 8 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have light blue eyes and some blond hair.

But there is more. I get the impression that you have some questions — unresolved concerns you have been too shy to address with your caregiver. This is quite typical. You might appreciate some of the advice to some of these seemingly embarassing pregnancy questions.

With love,
    – Madame Zaritska

I had a 5.25 hr labour last time so it could happen that this one is only 2 hours long ( or is that wishful thinking!!!) and I am having a boy! Not sure about the last part but still it’s only fun :)

Jedt
    Keymaster

The good news is that second, third and subsequent labours are usually shorter than the first one so you might be on to something there….

It is so much easier second time around, I was 6 hours on my first and less than 3 hours on my second!! It was so quick, I went from 3-10 in an hour. I wonder if they would have predicted that??? LOL

trixiebell
    Participant

I agree lol, on my 3rd baby I arrived at the hospital at 9.00pm and dd was delivered at 9.41pm!!

Hi Newmomma,

I did that before I had my LO…just for the laugh. She did say that it would rain the day that I gave birth…she was right, it poured down all day. She also said I would have a boy though…..got that one wrong I’m afraid!! I’m a great believer in the power of the mind though….believe that your labour will only be two hours long and it might just happen! 🙂

newmomma

Oh I hope you’re all right!! 😆

Jedt
    Keymaster

When I was pregnant with my third child I came across Tracy Donegan’s book, ‘The better birth book’. It made me feel so confident that I could not wait for labour to start. I must have read it about 10 times during that pregnancy!

I had been through 2 pregnancies and births already but this book completely changed the way I thought about pregnancy and birth.

I always buy this for any of my friends who are pregnant – it is so reassuring and educational and instills a genuine feeling of excitement. It is not like any other book I’ve ever read on pregnancy.

Highly recommend – it made me feel amazing, so I reckon all pg women should read it. Can’t hurt!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.